Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Willa's 1st Birthday / Montana / Old Friends

Baby Dubs is officially a year old! The little squirt had a better birthday party than I've ever had. I just had a conversation with my cousin, Adam, whom I recently threw under the bus with my Mom, and I justified my actions due to my constant competition for attention with a toddler. Oh, well! I'm taking what I can get! Here's Willa Kate during birthday week, and with her favorite present from her favorite person! (Obviously, purple crocs, and me!)



My family and I recently drove an RV to Montana for my cousin Russ' wedding. We were traveling for nearly a week, but had the best time ever. I would do it again! It was a wonderful little vacation for the whole family.




After my trip to Montana, I went to TK's for a friend's going away party. It was quite the night! But, I miss all my good friends! (Mal was cut out of this Instagram picture, but it was wonderful seeing her, as well!) TK's always knows how to throw a good party!


Also, I ZIPLINED recently. It was scary, but so much fun. I recommend everyone try the ropes adventure course by Sand Creek Adventures, in Jordan, MN.




Oh, and I went to the Twins game on Friday (thanks to Reusse!) with my gals:




Nobody would really understand this, unless you're a law student, BUT I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE KIND OF LAW I WANT TO PRACTICE. Whew. I like this feeling. Pressure off, for a second. Now the real search begins.

Things I'm looking forward to:

1) Cabin--two more times before school starts
2) Sam & Steph's wedding
     2a. RYAN COMING HOME! (Really excited for this slumber party..)
3) Wine & Canvas class TONIGHT at Salut with Jess and Nikki
4) FALL. I'm not a huge summer person. Fall trumps all.
5) Seeing the peanut, my sister, and bro-in-law tomorrow!
6) Bikram yoga classes to begin

Things I accomplished this week:

1) Kapp & I cleaned the the living hell out of my bathroom, room, and office. I can actually walk around without tripping on something. It's a weird feeling
2) I OPENED a GMAT book, but, obviously, haven't really started studying, yet....


Shout out to my sister, Meghan Sperl, for being my most loyal blog follower. 

Have a great week.

"If you’re going to give, then just give. Don’t expect anything in return."



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) see you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope the celebration was nice. Thinking to arrange a small get together on my daughter's birthday. My friend will help me in making all the budgeted arrangements. Also suggested some LA event venues with customized décor we can do by ourselves. Liked the idea and even cartoon theme we saw will work well.

    ReplyDelete