Friday, February 17, 2012

Personal Days

My blogging lacks some serious creativity. I'll be making a serious effort to work on that. 

Anyways, this week was wonderful, and stressful. Wonderful is so many ways, and stressful in just a few. On Monday, we celebrated my Dad's 56th birthday. He doesn't act a day over 21, and I love it. My Trader Joe's brownies were basically a failure, but everyone appreciated the effort nonetheless. Meghan, David & Willa Kate came to visit, marking the highlight of my week! Baby Willa is growing and laughing, like you wouldn't believe. She has facial expressions, likes/dislikes (Peas are definitely not a household favorite), and reaches for Meghan, which is the coolest. I love being an aunt & I'm grateful for every moment I get to see Willa growing up. Three weeks can't come soon enough! Hello, babysitting! 

This week was also our two-year anniversary with my guy, Andrew. We both had homework, work, school, etc., but we managed to slip away to Bonfire for a late-night appetizer and a glass of red wine. The perfect Valentine's Day & I couldn't have asked for much more. We're taking a long weekend for spring break and heading to Scottsdale, AZ to watch his little brother play baseball for Augsburg. I'm hoping to see my cousin, Allison, as well :) She could use a little family time.

Tonight, I'll be watching the St. Thomas hockey game, while sippin' hot tea. Tomorrow, I work the golf show at the convention center, and then taking I'm taking a practice GMAT test at the undergrad campus. Busy, busy day. My plan is to stay in school as long as possible, until I figure out my career path, or until my bank account runs dry, whichever comes first.  MBA, I'm coming to get cha'. 

My newest goal: read one chapter of PLEASURE reading, once a week. First up: Hunger Games. Easier said than done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment